The Honeywell H801 is a NIOSH N95 certified single-use respirator without valve, with a PU nose foam seal, designed to provide exceptional fit and comfort.
Lab COVID-19 Trust Score
Trust score: 100% Reviewer comment: NIOSH-certified gold standard respirator.
Overview of the Honeywell H801 N95 Respirator
- H801 protection: filters at least 95% of solid and liquid aerosol’s that do not contain oil.
- Nose clip is metallic which is easy to shape around the nose.
- Twin, latex-free, straps are elasticated fabric, fully welded to the mask. These are sweat absorbent and provide an excellent degree of tightness.
- High performing, humidity-resistant & low breathing resistance filter media.
- Lightweight design to reduce wearers’ fatigue.
- Easy to wear with safety spectacles, goggles, giving an excellent field of vision: comfort and versatility means greater efficiency on the job.
- The shell incorporates and arc shaped ribbing for anti deformation.
- Existing with high performance exhalation valve to breathe out easily
- Airborne Particulates
- Chemical Contamination Gas
Regulations: NIOSH – NIOSH 42 CFR 84 Class N95
Size: one size
Model: cup style
- Medical Device Network (30 Jan 2020): Coronavirus: Honeywell, 3M to increase mask production
- Fox Business (28 Jan 2020): Coronavirus mask shortage prompts 3M, Honeywell response