Lab COVID-19 Trust Score
Production introduction: Honeywell H901 Flat-Fold Disposable Mask
The H901 Industrial Edition Flat Folding Mask is a particulate protective mask. It has a high degree of protection, greater cavity space, good air permeability, comfort and applicability, to provide users with a safe and comfortable particle protection solutions.
• Filter efficiency > 98%
• Inhalation resistance < 100 pa, exhalation resistance < 70 pa
• Nose pad has imported sealing material, with high adhesion, soft and comfortable characteristics, reduces the constriction to nose and the mask more comfortable to wear
• Large internal space enhances air circulation, provides more comfortability
Construction, mining, textile, manufacturing, wood processing, pharmaceutical, electronic, automobile manufacturing and other industries that require particles protective situations. Also suitable to protect against COVID-19 infection.
Technical specifications: material composition
|Outer layer||Polypropylene Nonwoven||Initially filter and block major particles.|
|Filter layer||Polypropylene Nonwoven||Absorb medium-sized particles and block fine particles.|
|Inner layer||Polypropylene Nonwoven||Fit the skin and make you feel more comfortable.|
|Nose pad||Polyurethane Foam||
Has a high degree of flexibility, mitigates risk of leakage, reduces pressure on nose bridge and thus increases comfort.
|Head/ ear band||Polyester (latex-free)||
Feels like cotton. Less likely to cause skin allergy, safer than rubber bands.
|Nose clip||Polypropylene/steel composite||
Bending resistance capacity is 1.5 times higher than general aluminum clip to ensure more safety.
GB2626-2006 (KN95) standards
1. Do not use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following
- Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen
- Atmosphere contains oil aerosols
- For protection against gases or vapors
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health
- Concentrations or contaminants exceed maximum use concentrations in applicable government regulations or 10 times the PEL (Permissible Exposure Limit), whichever is lower
- For sandblasting, paint-spray operations, asbestos
2. Do not modify or misuse the respirator
3. Do not use the respirator with beards or other facial hair that interferes with direct contact between the face and the edge of the respirator, or any other conditions that may prevent a good face-seal.
- Temperature: between (-20°C — 38°C).
- Humidity: less than 80%
- Best before: 3 years after production
BuzzFeed News (03 Apr 2020): The FDA Reversed Itself And Has Now Approved KN95 Masks For Emergency Use