Lab COVID-19 Trust Score
Product Name; 2019-nCoV IgG/IgM Detection Kit
Size; 50 Tests/Kit
Specimen; Serum/Plasma/Whole Blood
Required Volume of Specimen; 20 μL
Storage; 4℃ – 30℃. Sealed.
Approved for use by CFDA (China), CE (Europe), HSA (Singapore) and FDA (Philippines)
- Rapid-screening within 10 minutes
- High detection efficiency: simultaneously monitoring of IgM and IgG
- Detection without any additional equipment
- Easy to operate, and is compatible with serum/whole blood/plasma
- Room temperature storage
Advantages of IgG/IgM Detection
- Indicating both recent infections and previous infections, reducing missed detections rates
- Low requirements of instruments; suitable for primary hospitals and conventional outpatients clinics
- Blood testing; low requirements for sampling; no special virus collection tube required
- Suitable for combined detection with nucleic-acid testing kit to improve the diagnosis rate of suspected patient
Interpreting Test Results
Positive; (1) If asymptomatic, it is recommended to use the nucleic acid detection kit to test again immediately; (2) If symptomatic, it is recommended to go to the hospital immediately.
Negative; (1) If asymptomatic, indicates that there is no novel coronavirus infection; (2) If symptomatic, it is recommended to use the nucleic acid detection kit to test again immediately.
Invalid; It is recommended to test again in strict accordance with the operating instructions.